- Make sure you have registered an account and are currently signed in to Aviaddicts. Your username should appear at the top right of the page.
- Decide on a name for the page, and which wiki it belongs to. The page name should basically be the page heading. You can use abbreviations if you wish.
- Select the relevant wiki from the menu on the left.
- Type the name into the Search box on the left.
- Click go to.
- If a page with that name already exists, you can either edit that page to add or amend information, or think of a different name and start again.
- If not, and you have the correct level of access to the wiki, you will be given the option to create the page.
- When you finish editing the page and click Submit, that page will immediately be published to the wiki.
There is a 2nd way to create a new page. Just create a link to it from a page that already exists, and when you click the link, you'll be able to edit the new page.
Categories: Help | HowTo
The Aviaddicts wiki is powered by cWiki Wiki Software © D Lambeth