- Make sure you have registered an account and are currently signed in to Aviaddicts. Your username should appear at the top right of the page.
- Go to the page you want to edit. You can either type the page name in the Search box on the left and click go to, or you can go to the relevant wiki and find it there.
- When you are viewing the page, you will notice 3 tabs above the page. They are article, edit, and info. Click edit to edit the page.
- If you cannot see all 3 tabs, it means you do not have the appropriate level of access to be able to edit the page. Make sure you have signed in.
- Edit the page using the wiki syntax. You will also see some buttons above the page that may assist you with formatting.
- Once you have finished editing the page, click the Submit button to have your changes published to the wiki.
Note: You can use the sandbox to practice editing a page. You do not need to register or sign in to use the sandbox.