The Ports wiki currently has 46 pages. The last time a page was edited in this wiki was June 25, 2017 at 15:59. To link to pages in this wiki from other wikis use the wiki reference [ports:page_name]. The full reference for any page can be found at the top of that page. This wiki can be sent to you as a wiki book.
|All Ports related pages||List all categories||Get wiki book|
Did you know about...
Also from: RPLL; MNL
- Terrain is a significant in Manila, particularly to the east of the airport.
- ATC also presents a challenge, as vectors can be rushed or inappropriate.
- You will normally be cleared direct to the MIA VOR. Using MIA as your VNAV target works well. Aim to be there at 180kts at 2,500'.
- The vectoring to runway 24 is quite tight due to terrain and ATC often misjudge the turn from base onto final.
- There is often some windshear when landing on runway 06.
- Tower will usually clear you to maintain 6,000' on runway heading. Expect radar vectors shortly after takeoff.
- Off runway 06, maintaining runway heading will quickly take you into the area of high ground east of the field and 6,000' is well below the highest terrain.
Does this page need editing? Maybe the contents or references
need updating, there might be spelling or grammatical errors,
or you might be able to improve the formatting or add your
If so, please update Manila!