1. Use Captain's Roster Online to convert your roster into an iCalendar file (.ics).
2. Wait for an email from Captain's Roster Online with your roster attached.
3. Download the attachment and save it on your computer.
4. Open Google Calendar and log in.
5. Below Other calendars, click Add and then select Import calendar.
6. Click Choose File and select your iCalendar file. Then click Import.
That's it! Your roster is now a part of your Google Calendar. You can Share it or Sync it in the same way as with all your Google calendars.